[Achievement Maxed Main] Finally Woooooot Lets Celebrate Lets Dance Lets Partey ! Gowjgiwehfioqwefqewf

The Hero of Time

Unfortunately, i somehow lost my screenshots of Hitpoints.. i had em all made and they looked nice but.... it's gone

Finally, after a long time of trying to get a maxed main again after losing one with 85 slay, 40m + wealth, and 181 quest points, i got one again! ( i afk'd nmz, this way its achievable and the other times i tried to get a maxed main was by 100% botting, which is absolutely impossible xD (the one with 85 slay and 181qp was 100% botted, at experiments)

So yeah..... LETS DANCE

08c217c945.jpg

confettie.gifconfettie.gifconfettie.gifconfettie.gifconfettie.gifconfettie.gifconfettie.gifconfettie.gifconfettie.gifconfettie.gifconfettie.gifconfettie.gifconfettie.gifconfettie.gifconfettie.gif

confettie.gif dancing-monkey-o.gifdancing-monkey-o.gifconfettie.gif

confettie.gif dancing-monkey-o.gifdancing-monkey-o.gifconfettie.gif

confettie.gif zelda-and-link-dancing-o.gifzelda-and-link-dancing-o.gifconfettie.gif

confettie.gifzelda-and-link-dancing-o.gifzelda-and-link-dancing-o.gifconfettie.gif

confettie.gifheman-aww-yeah-o.gifheman-aww-yeah-o.gifconfettie.gif

confettie.gif heman-aww-yeah-o.gifheman-aww-yeah-o.gifconfettie.gif

confettie.gif           tumblr_n0x043P27k1sixev5o5_400.giftumblr_n0x043P27k1sixev5o5_400.gif     confettie.gif

confettie.gif                 tumblr_mdgfpehkYN1r8cvzdo1_500.gif         confettie.gif

confettie.gif                 3454826-9029999085-funny.gif        confettie.gif

confettie.gifconfettie.gifconfettie.gifconfettie.gifconfettie.gifconfettie.gifconfettie.gifconfettie.gifconfettie.gifconfettie.gifconfettie.gifconfettie.gifconfettie.gifconfettie.gifconfettie.gif

Edited by The Hero of Time