Opinions About This Computer Please!

Oliver

Hey guys, could you please share me your opinion about this computer?

- Price is 599€

CSL PC Sprint 5771W8 inkl. Windows 8.1 - AMD A10-6790K APU 4x 4000MHz, 16GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 1000GB HDD, Radeon HD 8670D, DVD, USB 3.0

Here is the link to amazon: http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00B1PYTJ6?ref_=cm_sw_r_awd_CcNqub0BCVT9N

Thanks!

The cheaper one: https://www.amazon.de/dp/B00ILVF9LK/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_BpNqub13HMPW0

499€ including monitor

Gaming / Multimedia COMPUTER mit 3 Jahren Garantie! | Quad-Core! AMD A8-6600K 4 x 4000 MHz | 8192MB DDR3 | 1000GB S-ATA II HDD | AMD Radeon HD 8570 4096 MB DVI/VGA mit DirectX11 Technology | USB3 | FM2+ Mainboard | 22x Dual Layer DVD-Brenner | All-In One Card-Reader | 7 USB-Anschlüsse | Windows7 Home Premium 64 | GDATA Internet Security 2014 | 24" Full-HD LED TFT | USB Tastatur + Maus |

BC8uSrv.png

Edited by 0liver

Shit

Build your own

Thanks that helps a lot.

Fool..

What do you intend to use the system for? Because that's quite underpowered as the budget was thrown mainly towards the RAM for some reason.

Well, in general for nothing special.

I just need a new computer for general use like excel, powerpoint, going to start learning c# in a few month, video cutting, playing computer games and maybe for botting again in future ( but thats not the reason i buy a new one), and hmm i just want a fast computer lol.

Tbh i do not have a lot of knowledge, thats why i ask here!

Thank you!

edit: i updater the post and added a second one, a cheaper one including a monitor

Thanks that helps a lot.

Fool..

Well, in general for nothing special.

I just need a new computer for general use like excel, powerpoint, going to start learning c# in a few month, video cutting, playing computer games and maybe for botting again in future ( but thats not the reason i buy a new one), and hmm i just want a fast computer lol.

Tbh i do not have a lot of knowledge, thats why i ask here!

Thank you!

edit: i updater the post and added a second one, a cheaper one including a monitor

If you are willing to build your own, I can help you, 16GB of RAM is overkill for everything you mentioned.

I typically don't bother providing prebuilts because they never perform optimally, an example would be the builds you link, 16GB of RAM isn't beneficial to anyone with a processor like that.

If you are willing to build your own, I can help you, 16GB of RAM is overkill for everything you mentioned.

I typically don't bother providing prebuilts because they never perform optimally, an example would be the builds you link, 16GB of RAM isn't beneficial to anyone with a processor like that.

I said what she said but in simpler terms so you could understand 

Thanks you a lot!

i will get back to you soon!

• 3 weeks later...