I Have The Ability

ronnie69

yeah i was just wondering because i got a new router lmao , and my ip was flagged before , i made a account yesturday got banned in 3 hours and i made it a member but i was just wondering now that i realised that i could get a new ip if i re start my router lmao -.-

so people that have dynamic router , do youse just keep re starting it like ever hour or 2?

yeah i was just wondering because i got a new router lmao , and my ip was flagged before , i made a account yesturday got banned in 3 hours and i made it a member but i was just wondering now that i realised that i could get a new ip if i re start my router lmao -.-

so people that have dynamic router , do youse just keep re starting it like ever hour or 2?

Can't/doesn't Jagex check your MAC address? I'm almost 100% positive you can't change that through Dynamic...If it was this easy to bypass bans/making new account/IP, then everyone would be on it.

Although, proxies are kind of like that..but I'm sure there's a different explanation for that.