Anyone else?

Fay

I have no experience buying Runescape account and losing it.

That shit has happened to one of my previous LoL account that I bought from PlayerAuctions. The seller waited for few months before he recovered the account back, I had no chances of getting it back.

I had my e-mail address on the account etc, but he called Riot and got the account back like that. Just ridiculous, it was my first and last time I'm going to buy any accounts from someone that I don't know.

I have no experience buying Runescape account and losing it.

That shit has happened to one of my previous LoL account that I bought from PlayerAuctions. The seller waited for few months before he recovered the account back, I had no chances of getting it back.

I had my e-mail address on the account etc, but he called Riot and got the account back like that. Just ridiculous, it was my first and last time I'm going to buy any accounts from someone that I don't know.

Did P.A refund you?

Did P.A refund you?

Unfortunately, no. Had a few month break from LoL saw the scam so late that I didn't even bother contacting to PlayersAuctions about the scam.

I know, pretty foolish of me. I just didn't have enough motivation for doing that, the account was cheap.

It learned me not to buy accounts from people that I don't trust tho, leveling everything by yourself is much rewarding too. Nothing beats the feeling when you achieve something you've been chasing for long time. wink.png