Hello! New And Ready For Your Business! {Hunter Trainer}

schear0

Hello and welcome to my shop!

What I offer; I offer a safe, Secure and very well trusted Power hunter at Insanely cheap prices!

Why choose me O_O?

Well, let me begin with i'm an older mature gentlemen who just wants to help others out who are in need of some leveling!

Now enough with the colors.  Anyways The reason my method is flawless

(1): I give you an accurate Time on when your order will be completed depending on the Amount of XP you want! 

(2):I Require No up-front payment until after 50% of order is complete! {that's right!} until i get more positive feedbacks

(3): Will work with IRON MEN at a negotiable price!

(4): For the higher level hunters i require no items, I require you have a bank-pin and that you change your password after the order is finished.

(5): for people who want me to hunt chinchompas  All i require is no items, (weight reduction if possible)

[2] (8) rings of dueling, and 25k cash in the inventory. I will take it from there.

(6): I keep you updated on all progression on your account DAILY!

(7): I also do Puro Puro, but at a much higher prices, and require more funds to do so.

TOS:

I have the right to cancel an order at any time, If i cancel the order during the middle, I will provide compensation whether it be GP, or XP at a later date.  I am in the army so i'm not available 24/7.  But at about 12 hours of the day.  I LIVE IN GERMANY, so don't expect a response around 3-10pm Eastern Time.  You have the right to cancel and order at any given time; Said order will be canceled upon me receiving the conformation phrase i will give you at the beginning of your order.  Please note without the conformation phrase i give you after the purchase is cleared you will not be able to access your account and i will not allow you to get on it or share any of the details without this phrase!  I am not responsible for any Bans that occurred because of prior offenses, I'm am not responsible for anything that happens to your account after 72 hours of you receiving it.

My prices are as followed

1-30 hunter : 250k      -     TIME[2-3 hours]   Or 1$ paypal

30-60 Hunter: 1.5m                 -       TIME[2-3 hours]   Or 5$ paypal

60-66 Hunter: 1m, Or 50% of chins caught.- TIME[2-3 hours]    Or 5$ paypal.

66-75 Hunter: 2m, Or 50% of chins caught. -TIME[8-10hours]  Or 7.5$ paypal

75-80 Hunter: 2.5m, Or 50% of chins caught.TIME[8-10hours]   Or 10$ paypal

80-90 Hunter: 4M, AND 50% of chins caught. TIME[2-3- days]   Or 20$ paypal

90-99 hunter: 6m, AND 50% of chins caught. TIME[10 - days]  Or 30$ paypal

OCTOBER SPECIAL;  30-99 Hunter = 8m AND 30% of chins caught OR... wait for it,  50$ USD! Time: 16 days.

~~~~~~~~~~~PURO PURO~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I REQUIRE AN UPFRONT PAYMENT FOR PURO PURO

Puro Puro is charged by hour, Loot is random,

Req; Lost city, 50 magic, 83 Hunter.

1-5 hour = 200k p/h

6-10hour = 150k p/h

11-24hour= 120k p/h

(one full day = 18 hours) = 2m p/d

I hope all of you will come to me for your hunter needs, Drop me a PM here if you're interested my skype is also;

sixthsinn

Edited by schear0

TOS:

I have the right to cancel an order at any time, If i cancel the order during the middle, I will provide compensation whether it be GP, or XP at a later date.  I am in the army so i'm not available 24/7.  But at about 12 hours of the day.  I LIVE IN GERMANY, so don't expect a response around 3-10pm Eastern Time.  You have the right to cancel and order at any given time; Said order will be canceled upon me receiving the conformation phrase i will give you at the beginning of your order.  Please note without the conformation phrase i give you after the purchase is cleared you will not be able to access your account and i will not allow you to get on it or share any of the details without this phrase!  I am not responsible for any Bans that occurred because of prior offenses, I'm am not responsible for anything that happens to your account after 72 hours of you receiving it.

2ZFdIx4.gif

Edoggy, if you're the one who was pming me on skype, i think we had a major mis-understanding.  Well i misunderstood you.  I have reconsidered your offer and have replied. thanks,

-schear0

Too good to be true, "require no up-front payment" is a lie.

Edited by schear0

You, Edoggydog; Have requested upon me 1-80 hunter, As i, will complete said task your payment will be Due and Requested upon level 60 hunter.  OF; 1.5m cash, along with this payment upon completion of level 80 hunter, i will receive 50% of all chinchompas collected. You will not Access this account during the period of training 2-4 days, I will update you daily on said account if you for any reason have any questions or need to get on your account the Code word which i have given you will be requested and any progress made on your account will come to a hault and the order will be cancelled and the account returned to your possession as stated in my TOS do you agree to these terms.

Edited by schear0