Poor obby recovered steam

RedneffOxes

User recovered a steam account I had traded for bioshock infinite.

He recovered the account without it coming through my email, the IP that was used from the email was http://prntscr.com/4u99tj 

The ip shown comes from a Finnish IP address where Poor Obby lives, http://prntscr.com/4u9a5a, http://prntscr.com/4u9abs

I would like a compensation of 15$ or the account back. 

I haven't recorveryed it back

The IP in the email he received from steam matches with one of your IPs though.

Yes you did.

[link removed] heres the link again sorry.

You changed the account ID and the name, and I see what it is. 

I reposted the screenshot in a hidden post so staff members can still view it. Just to be sure, can you take another screenshot where the sender from the email is visible?

The IP in the email he received from steam matches with one of your IPs though.

I reposted the screenshot in a hidden post so staff members can still view it. Just to be sure, can you take another screenshot where the sender from the email is visible?

Sure thing, here is the picture.

<SNIP>

Well i haven't ever recorveryed it there is other users on my ip too like my brothers.

also i'm not even reasonable if he dont change password

I will forgive you if you just send the account back to me. We can get through this as a misunderstanding. Why would I change the password since only you and I knew the password? You clearly took advantage of it after I was going to see how long it took before you attempt to recover. You even went ahead and changed the name of the account, the account id to random gibberish, and I see you removed all my friends off the account. You even set the location of where you lived back to Finland.

Well i haven't ever recorveryed it there is other users on my ip too like my brothers.

also i'm not even reasonable if he dont change password

Doesn't matter, you are responsible for it since it is your IP. Unless you have evidence that one of your brothers did it. Also, since when does him not changing the password give you the right to scam him?

Doesn't matter, you are responsible for it since it is your IP. Unless you have evidence that one of your brothers did it. Also, since when does him not changing the password give you the right to scam him?

Right i said i have nothing to do with the account i just put random pw to it and he didin't even change it

Right i said i have nothing to do with the account i just put random pw to it and he didin't even change it

Please get in touch with @RedneffOxes to come to agreement. You either have to give him full authorisation to the account or you'll have to refund him the $15 he paid for the account. Failure to do so will result in a ban.