[Goal Achieved]Gettin' Dat Maxed Melee ! :)​

The Hero of Time

Dem profits, had like 14m nmz points before sold it for like 7m(snape grass), now im almost at 4m pts again, also i buy herb boxes everyday and those are nice, but i made a lot of money out of nmz QwPha8E.png

But repairing dh/guthans is -20k/hr and 20k to get into nmz every time

This mean -140k every 6 hours assuming you afk for 6 hours at a time which is the most efficient 

You get like 120kish points from guthans afking per 6 hrs?

With herb boxes you get a little over 1:1 ratio to points and gp and since you cashed out with the snape grass which is a lot worse ratio how the fak did you profit

Edit: I have no idea how much points you get from dh afking every 6 hrs so nvm :)

Edited by winnerowns

But repairing dh/guthans is -20k/hr and 20k to get into nmz every time

This mean -140k every 6 hours assuming you afk for 6 hours at a time which is the most efficient 

You get like 120kish points from guthans afking per 6 hrs?

With herb boxes you get a little over 1:1 ratio to points and gp and since you cashed out with the snape grass which is a lot worse ratio how the fak did you profit

Bitch pls do you even dharok hard mode? i once was too long inside nmz i had max pts rofl 1.3m or something

dharok + hard mode = massive amounts of points

if i afk for a long time i do normal mode, also, 120k pts? rofl. i afk dharok for like 4, 4.5 hours and i got 474k pts (Teamviewed my laptop)

Edited by The Hero of Time

• 2 weeks later...