Pug Tutorial Island

Pug

I purchased but script doesnt work. Stuck at very beginning.

Sorry for this, could you give a description of the problem you are experiencing. I will be happy to fix it asap. I wll run some accounts with it today and see if i can find it myself in the mean time :) screenshots to will help, as well as the debug at the bottom of the game window. 

thanks,

Pug

ok with version 1.05 was wokring better managed to get two through in roughly 10 minutes. Only problem i have with the script now is the end after its in Lumbridge it just doesn't want to stop, it logs itself out which is fair enough but then after I log back in it logs me out again. and pressing stop etc is pointless only way to really end it is to open a new tab or restart osbot..... which is fairly annoying lol.

ok with version 1.05 was wokring better managed to get two through in roughly 10 minutes. Only problem i have with the script now is the end after its in Lumbridge it just doesn't want to stop, it logs itself out which is fair enough but then after I log back in it logs me out again. and pressing stop etc is pointless only way to really end it is to open a new tab or restart osbot..... which is fairly annoying lol.

Glad your having more success. I am aware of this bug and working on a fix :)

• 2 weeks later...

cant have 1 single account make it through without being banned within the next few hours after I complete tutorial sleep.png more than 10+ accounts ive tried so far im out of emails now lol Pug can you maybe take a look at this script it does have a slow response time or idk what the issue is tbh

want to buy your script, but after reading this..

could you please fix this..

Having same problem, asking for refund ive yet to make an acc with this and it not be banned within 30 minutes after completing. Too bot like, too slow, EVERY acc banned so far if I make account myself w\o client and then load client to train the bot, works fine. Asking for refund.

hes online but not even replaying to unsatisfied and potential costumers :P