Pug Tutorial Island

Pug

header_fw.png

The time has come for me to leave OSBot. Script has now been discontinued.

Please Feel Free To Use The Source Code For Learning,

The last downloadable version can be found here:

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?71eixx2ycr6u3pb

Source: https://www.mediafire.com/?b5sk24np46yjax7

Edited by Pug
  • Like 1

That clicking is slow as fuck.

Edit: on review maybe clicking is a little slow, i have sped it up some more. Thanks for the feedback swizzler.

New video including changes:

Script released onto SDN:

Click Here to buy this script now for a one time fee of $2.99!

Price includes:

- Life time copy of Pug Tutorial Island

- Free support via thread or skype

- Regular updates

Edited by Pug

It's stuck on the runescape guide at the start, it keeps clicking on him over and over doesn't click through the dialogue properly

Thanks for the reply! I am testing the script as we speak with a few new accounts. What is the dialogue he gets stuck on? could you screenshot it for me as well as copy and paste the debug from the bottom of the client smile.png that would be brilliant I will get it fixed asap for you smile.png

Pug

Edited by Pug

• 2 weeks later...

I bought it from premium scripts, paid (look genera forum for proof) it doesnt add itself?

thx

-Fabi

Once you have completed payment, the script should appear in your premium scripts section within the client.

This can be found by double clicking on the client download which can be obtained from the Download button at the top of this page.

You can then double click on the file downloaded (usually found in C:\NAME\Downloads)

login to the client using the button at the bottom left.

click on the green circular plus button in the top right corner and select an account to use.

when Runescape has loaded you can then click on the green circular button with a triangular start button inside it, this is found in the top left hand corner and this will bring up your script selection. If it doesn't show up in that window please post within the correct forum about the issue and an Administrator will deal with it as soon as possible.

thanks,

Pug.