Havent botted for a year

nervouswreck

Hello guys,

Like a year ago all my bot and my main got stomped by the hammer, and I left the game.

Right now I'm looking to come back and i have a few question.

The bans were extremly high at this time, does this reduced or whats the difference maker for botting succesfuly longer?

For example a simple script like a spinner, how long does it last b4 it get perm banned?

Depends on alot of factors, like the timing of when your account was made, if it's F2P, etc. If you're using Premium scripts with accounts older than 2 weeks with membership, you got a chance of not getting banned. With OSbot 2's new mouse and human movement, it's been harder for Jagex to ban bots due to them moving so much like legit players. I'm currently botting on my lvl 98 main and bot for about 4-6 hours a day, doing different things. As long as your accounts are not fresh and you do different tasks during the day, you'll be fine. Hope this helped. 

• Like 1

OSBotguy and Musti gave you the best advice you could've wished for. I myself already have a ban strike on my main account so I'm not botting on that anymore, I'm currently starting a 2nd account though to make some extra money for my main.

Edited by snowman97
  • Like 1