Experiencing Runescape Problems (not bot related)

A Slayer day

I signed in one morning before school only to be disconnected immediately then got this screen for the rest of the day.

22c6b10d8c61bc26851f6619c99cbec7.png

therefore double checked everything and obviously it was right due to me signing in 30 seconds before being disconnected so I figured I'd changed my password , I changed it multiple times. Still nothing Kept getting the same Invalid username/email or password screen.

How I know my password is correct?

9be2324f0ef31a71e66ba337bda8eaef.png

Ok....So everything is right? But still getting the same screen I can change my password all I want but cannot login on runescape forums or in-game.

I figured if I was banned it would say "Your account has been disabled" So I tried signing in to RS3 to see if I get anything different but nope.

I don't know what's wrong with my account but i haven't logged in since 6 a.m. 8-12-14 before being kicked out of my account.

I've also experience problems with my username all of sudden the emails I get from "Forgotten Password" to change my password says this.

05836fdf80d250301688bcc4b4a2405f.png

"Character Name Unavailable"  What has happened to my account? I assume I've been banned but for what? If so, Why can't I still access forums on runescape to view my message center?