Road to Complete obby mauler legitimately

Seks

so interested in this! smile.png

lol idk if ure for real(dat doublepost, pretty clever rofl, i checked my content, and 1/3 threads on 1 page are bumped up by you. but i guess its pretty natural thing to do when u have so many topic to write to, even twice, or thrice lol.

5276fc2636659133214c0b729f839b26.png

dunno, if thats post count u aimin for lol, but anyways,  i need to make new topic coz its not an obby mauler anymore.

lol idk if ure for real(dat doublepost, pretty clever rofl, i checked my content, and 1/3 threads on 1 page are bumped up by you. but i guess its pretty natural thing to do when u have so many topic to write to, even twice, or thrice lol.

5276fc2636659133214c0b729f839b26.png

dunno, if thats post count u aimin for lol, but anyways,  i need to make new topic coz its not an obby mauler anymore.

LOL holy shit didn't even notice the double post :o .. i was wondering why it was farmiliar! sorry bro

LOL holy shit didn't even notice the double post ohmy.png .. i was wondering why it was farmiliar! sorry bro

ye seems like it, or u just didnt care coz u were aiming for post count, thats good excuse doe.

54d2be3b5541784e4ae1d9d646a71fe1.png

i mean there is nothing bad in admiting that you are doing so. better tell the truth than lie, i mean its a pc afterall, you dont have to be shy and deny the fact that you are post counting, you could lie in other situation, but this is so ridiculous situation that there is no point in lying, you just make yourself look stupid by lying at so obvious things.

ye seems like it, or u just didnt care coz u were aiming for post count, thats good excuse doe.

54d2be3b5541784e4ae1d9d646a71fe1.png

i mean there is nothing bad in admiting that you are doing so. better tell the truth than lie, i mean its a pc afterall, you dont have to be shy and deny the fact that you are post counting, you could lie in other situation, but this is so ridiculous situation that there is no point in lying, you just make yourself look stupid by lying at so obvious things.

yeah i  obv wanted to get 100 post count to sell my accs :L why are you acting like such a detective lol .. not like its illegal to post on shit .. give me a break jeez

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...