READ unban account with macro ban from Nov 2013. (paypal)

Herblore

So let me get to the point. I've got an rs oldschool account and it was perm banned back in Nov of 2013. A friend had used my main account for gold farming and got a 2week ban on the main, once he got banned logs on my oldschool account and an instant ban. Yet the account was not used for botting at all. IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET IT UNBANNED, I WAS NOT IN CONTROL OF THE ACCOUNT. He had made an appeal but no luck yet. If you can think of something and help me out, I will PAY YOU for the unban. any type of appeal, email, jagex contact, etc... 

cCop3Gt.png

Just trying to get the point across to you that you probably wont be unbanned.  No need to be an asshole about it

I can read previous comments. No difference to me , if there's a way I'll pay. Having people telling me it's not possible isn't helping. I'm sure it isn't I've appeal accounts through parents email before as a service, there's ways I just don't got time to figure it out and rather just pay someone. 

I can read previous comments. No difference to me , if there's a way I'll pay. Having people telling me it's not possible isn't helping. I'm sure it isn't I've appeal accounts through parents email before as a service, there's ways I just don't got time to figure it out and rather just pay someone. 

I wouldn't trust a paid service to unban your account.  I have never personally had experience with any appeals of mine being successful, especially if it was for a macroing offense.  I believe someone posted an unban guide somewhere on this site a while back, but I'm not sure where to find it