if i start rs again chances of me being banned?

darkharp

What people are trying to tell you with these kinds of answers Dark is that there are so many variables which go into the banning process, many of which are unknown and/or out of our control, that no one can really give you a ban 'chance' or 'rate'.

All they can do is tell you to bot smart, safe, and be as humanlike as possible for lower chances.

What people are trying to tell you with these kinds of answers Dark is that there are so many variables which go into the banning process, many of which are unknown and/or out of our control, that no one can really give you a ban 'chance' or 'rate'.

All they can do is tell you to bot smart, safe, and be as humanlike as possible for lower chances.

Yohojo you're still here:o When I mean being banned is it like rs3 now where insta etc?

• Like 1

Yohojo you're still here:o When I mean being banned is it like rs3 now where insta etc?

wub.png

From what I've heard, RS3 is pretty crazy ban rate (I'd suggest Simba for that to be safe).

RS07 still has tons of people botting it just fine, most people just wouldn't recommend botting on an account you wouldn't want banned/a main etc.