New computer - how many bots?

Phoenix21

I bet half these people who posted on this thread dont know what they are talking about. hm is your power supply? Even with 6-10 bots I doubt you will make any money whatsoever. Plus ban rates have been extremely high for the past couple of months and dealing with proxies/bans/osbots developers that are barely active to fix the client and broken randoms 24/7 isnt worth spending 300$ on a i7 4770k. PLUS THE MASSIVE ENERGY YOU WILL BE SUCKING OUT 24/7 will weigh out the money you make from the bots

I bet half these people who posted on this thread dont know what they are talking about. hm is your power supply? Even with 6-10 bots I doubt you will make any money whatsoever. Plus ban rates have been extremely high for the past couple of months and dealing with proxies/bans/osbots developers that are barely active to fix the client and broken randoms 24/7 isnt worth spending 300$ on a i7 4770k. PLUS THE MASSIVE ENERGY YOU WILL BE SUCKING OUT 24/7 will weigh out the money you make from the bots

if your pc sucks out 1kw every hour, likely you are paying 0.15 cents for it.

4770k uses like 90 watts - so the computer should average around 200-250w while running everything. And that's with a pegged CPU.

.25*.015*24 = 90 cents a day to run like 10 bots. lel

Now bitcoin mining is a different story with GPU's..

if your pc sucks out 1kw every hour, likely you are paying 0.15 cents for it.

4770k uses like 90 watts - so the computer should average around 200-250w while running everything. And that's with a pegged CPU.

.25*.015*24 = 90 cents a day to run like 10 bots. lel

Now bitcoin mining is a different story with GPU's..

fans + 4770k + ssd + gtx770 + hard drive+ motherboard + ram  < 250w ???