Malaysia Airlines Passenger Jet Crashes in Ukraine

Dashboard

Mmmm, why call ukrainians whore? It's obvious that this was done by russians, and it's 100% they did this. If you have no idea about what ppl talk, then don't even post useless crap like this, dumbfuck.

You're a fucking idiot. There's no way to tell who did it based on current reports.

they are so stupid that they fly over a war zone

6a30cfdef2.jpg

How about NOT FLY OVER A WAR ZONE?

facep.gif

You literally are trying so hard to be a pseudo-intellect. You are suffering from a severe case of hindsight bias. It is not common practice for countries to shoot down airplanes. That is how you get trade embargoes. 

You shoulda been on that damn plane.

#2soon?

You're a fucking idiot. There's no way to tell who did it based on current reports.

You literally are trying so hard to be a pseudo-intellect. You are suffering from a severe case of hindsight bias. It is not common practice for countries to shoot down airplanes. That is how you get trade embargoes. 

You shoulda been on that damn plane.

#2soon?

woah kid, calm down i think we have a second hitler here

Aircraft was directed to fly through war zone. It was controlled by Ukrainian fly control office.

Unconfirmed, there was Ukrainian fighter in air in the tail of Boeing.

Unconfirmed, a day ago Ukrainian Air Force moved Buk battery to the Donetsk region.

A day ago Obama stated that he will provide weapons and defense technology to Ukrainian Government.

Those people dead in aircraft were sacrificed in attempt to prolongate Ukrainian War and legitimate U.S. aggression in Ukraine.

• Like 1

RIP to all those people, shame to see this being shot down. Exactly why I am scared to travel anywhere near the middle-east.

To be honest, this is offensive. What does the middle east have to do with anything? My family travels from Canada to Iraq several times every year(and that is in the heart of the middle-east) and has been doing so for several years safely.

1zy98nn.gif

The middle-east has nothing to do with this man, the plane was shot down in Ukraine. 

To be honest, this is offensive. What does the middle east have to do with anything? My family travels from Canada to Iraq several times every year(and that is in the heart of the middle-east) and has been doing so for several years safely.

1zy98nn.gif

The middle-east has nothing to do with this man, the plane was shot down in Ukraine. 

It's really not far. So to me, yes it's in the middle east and many journalist classify it as that. Middle-east infact is the most deadly place in the world.

Out of the top 10:

7. Peshawar, Pakistan 6. Sana’a, Yemen 3. Baghdad, Iraq 1. Kabul, Afghanistan Edited by Koviak