I want to make irl cash thro osrs

Kurd

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You have only 2 accs? You can go with that for beginning, start make some money out, buy some bonds, and build your farm bigger and bigger.

I know alot of ways to goldfarm. For easy ones, if you run 10 accounts you can make 2.4m/h easily. For harder, and more combat lvl requiring methods, you can make 4-5m/h. That can be bottable so you can make alot of more money, for example, with 10 high lvl accs you make 50m/h. Thats pretty amazing. So invest your money, and start botting, you will get your moneys back! wink.png Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...

You have only 2 accs? You can go with that for beginning, start make some money out, buy some bonds, and build your farm bigger and bigger.

I know alot of ways to goldfarm. For easy ones, if you run 10 accounts you can make 2.4m/h easily. For harder, and more combat lvl requiring methods, you can make 4-5m/h. That can be bottable so you can make alot of more money, for example, with 10 high lvl accs you make 50m/h. Thats pretty amazing. So invest your money, and start botting, you will get your moneys back! wink.png Good luck!

all this false hope lol you are full of it.