Help?

Freak

This is very logical. and they call me to stupid to insult. really says something about @Freak, doesn't it?

You are just one of those guys that talk and get into awkward situations by being so unfunny, and instead of stopping you just keep talking and talking.

7yNqGjJ.png

I am 100% sure that the previous post was a joke.

I am genuine serious about the next sentence and do not mean to offend:

Are you autistic? If you are then I am truly sorry about my posts and I'll get a mod to remove them.

You are just one of those guys that talk and get into awkward situations by being so unfunny, and instead of stopping you just keep talking and talking.

7yNqGjJ.png

I am 100% sure that the previous post was a joke.

I am genuine serious about the next sentence and do not mean to offend:

Are you autistic? If you are then I am truly sorry about my posts and I'll get a mod to remove them.

Yes, the post about not being able to bot was a joke, obviously, i just like to keep on trolling. 

I'm currently on one of the hardest educations at my level(Programming, c#), no not a very high school, just like normal, maybe a little bit above avarage, things are different in my country. Lmfao no i am not autistic. 100% healthy, haven't been sick from school few years in a row, although that information is irrelevant. 

also, hide your own posts

528dc4bd1c.png

Edited by The Hero of Time

Yes, the post about not being able to bot was a joke, obviously, i just like to keep on trolling. 

I'm currently on one of the hardest educations at my level(Programming, c#), no not a very high school, just like normal, maybe a little bit above avarage, things are different in my country. Lmfao no i am not autistic. 100% healthy, haven't been sick from school few years in a row, although that information is irrelevant. 

also, hide your own posts

528dc4bd1c.png

Autism has nothing to do with health, and VIP's cannot hide.