IF anyone can help me build a computer, please help.

Intestine

So I was hoping to spend no more than 900USD. If someone can at least give me a whole rundown of how and what I can do, What website to go to, etc. I want it to look nice, of course. I would like a great Cooling system, 8+gb of ram with at least 2 TB. An amazing graphix card too. I'll be playing/streaming Runescape/Dayz and just play LoL. Maybe some More online games from Steam, and also to support college. 

This would be pretty solid build, it's a under 1000$ build by pcpartpicker.com

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboBundleDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.1716299&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=

Also you should look at www.reddit.com/r/buildapc or www.reddit.com/r/buildapcforme for more advices.

If you're going for gaming (especially dayz), I recommend getting the nvidia 780 & 8gb+ of ram. The monitor should have less then a 5ms response time if you're going to be serious about gaming 

You won't be able to build a decent gaming PC for under $900 AUD though, especially if you want 2 TB & water cooling.

Also, go to best buy & see if they'll assemble it for you. 

If you're going for gaming (especially dayz), I recommend getting the nvidia 780 & 8gb+ of ram. The monitor should have less then a 5ms response time if you're going to be serious about gaming 

You won't be able to build a decent gaming PC for under $900 AUD though, especially if you want 2 TB & water cooling.

Also, go to best buy & see if they'll assemble it for you. 

AMD cards are better price/performance atm, especially in the US. Response time isn't that important, I would suggest getting 120/144hz instead.

You could build a rig for 900$ which can run any game in high/ultra on 1080p. In fact you could probably build one with 600$ which would run everything on medium/high 

It might help if you look at a video explaining how to do it.. It's very straight forward and it's a probably more effort to explain it to you than it is for you to watch a video on it (this is a decent video

).

These are some specs that requires me next to no thinking, it's not a full computer. The pricing might be slightly over $900 or seriously under, I'm not going to look it up.

i5 4690 (not the k edition, you don't sound like you're interested in overclocking.

Corsair RM 550

Since you're not going to have a sexy cpu cooler (you'll just use the one that comes with your cpu) i'd recommend this case http://www.bitfenix.com/global/en/products/chassis/prodigy/ . It's a small sexy looking case. Bad airflow but good enough for a gaming pc.

You'll need a m-itx (look it up, I'm just guessing) form factor motherboard. A low end lga 1150 b95 (?) motherboard will do fine. 

Samsung 840 Evo 250Gb

Seagate 7200 rpm 64mb cache 2tb HDD

Since you're on a small budget go with an AMD graphics card the price/performance ratio is better than Nvidia. The Corsair RM will be able to power any (non dual) graphics card system. I had 290x in my rig which is powered by a Corsair RM 550 and had no problems, the 290x is the most power hungry consumer grade graphics card.

You should be able to afford a r9 280 or better graphics card with the money left over. 

You can buy parts on sites such as newegg.com I don't live in the US so other people will know better ones than I do.

Edited by Fringie

I'll skype you and walk you through some computer/tech details.

I've been in a computer mainteneance and repair class for 2 years now and I've repaired countless numbers of computers and built 2 on my own. Well 3 if you count a shitty experiment....

But judging by this:

So i'll just follow these steps, then the only thing i'll have to do is assemble it? 

You should probably have some 1 to 1 help with this topic. You can easily f*** stuff up if you don't know what you're doing.