Romantic tips?

kazeros

Run while you still can, fucking clingy! lol, just kidding. I know the feeling.

Bubble bath with insense, candles and some fucking wine. have a towel laid out on the bed and some massage oil when she gets out. make sure the room is warm enough that the oil won't be cold on her skin. have those fake cheap flower pedals layin out n shit. maybe have a book/netflix for the bath. may be a little far, give or take some of the shit, but its RELAXING and you look like a king for under $20. (cheaper then dinner bitches.)

As for hero.

That's not really fair, thats how my current relationship started. I told her no, and she bugged me FOR MONTHS if we could be something more then friends, finally she gave me an ultimatum of either we are something more or we are nothing. I wanted nothing to do with it at the time.

y u no type grey in stead of purpel

if its only a few months in the relationship, you dont wanna do anything that comes across as clingy or anything, it might put her off you a bit, unless you guys really are close, i dont know:p do something simple, like take her out for dinner, or even just a present, something flashy:)

if its only a few months in the relationship, you dont wanna do anything that comes across as clingy or anything, it might put her off you a bit, unless you guys really are close, i dont know:p do something simple, like take her out for dinner, or even just a present, something flashy:)

I think i'll buy her dinner and a movie or something.

Thanks