[Updated Regularly] CnC my GFX [Updated Regularly]

CrisisDesigns

Hmm well not much to give cnc about.

its all just text with pictures.

No form of editing just text.

In Ehovac, the "E" & "H"s black shade part is a bit messed up. I really enjoy the Crisis one but I feel like it would look better on a background no so similar to the colors in it. Any updates coming soon?

Thank you both for the input. I posted a thread layout I made for someone's planker script. I'm interested to see what you both think and give me some tips. :)

Hey there Disaster,
So for the script logo it looks like you tried to make it so the square with the magic logo behind the rectangle. To me it looks like the square is just thrown on the top of all the layers. Try to use shadow effects to make it more realistic. Also try playing around with the PS blending options smile.png
I quickly remade your script logo to show you some easy small improvements that would make a decent difference as said above. Providing the Ps for you and other people to show how it's done. I hope you can learn something from it smile.png

DONT USE THIS AS A TEMPLATE
http://www.mediafire.com/download/23pq4c4bnflgnkr/Script_logo_by_ErasDesigns™.psd
4upIO9l.png

Edited by ErasDesigns
  • Like 1

Hey there Disaster,

So for the script logo it looks like you tried to make it so the square with the magic logo behind the rectangle. To me it looks like the square is just thrown on the top of all the layers. Try to use shadow effects to make it more realistic. Also try playing around with the PS blending options smile.png

I quickly remade your script logo to show you some easy small improvements that would make a decent difference as said above. Providing the Ps for you and other people to show how it's done. I hope you can learn something from it smile.png

DONT USE THIS AS A TEMPLATE

http://www.mediafire.com/download/23pq4c4bnflgnkr/Script_logo_by_ErasDesigns™.psd

4upIO9l.png

Thank you, I'll definitely keep this in mind for all future designs. :)

----

Posted a new signature. :)