N88's League of Legends eloboost service

N88

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I got a couple of friends in diamond 5-1 they ask me if i want to let them on my account to get free elo cuz they like playing on low accounts cuz its easy, but if you get boosted you aint ever going to get good at league... this is whats going to happen, You will get boosted to Diamond or Plat, You will be tempted to play a ranked, get smacked, lose about 6-7 games in a row, you will recieve 3 lp a win and lose like 10-20 and go back to silver - gold sooner or later where you belong. Just get good or use scripts lol, Account boosting is same ban rate as scripting

I got a couple of friends in diamond 5-1 they ask me if i want to let them on my account to get free elo cuz they like playing on low accounts cuz its easy, but if you get boosted you aint ever going to get good at league... this is whats going to happen, You will get boosted to Diamond or Plat, You will be tempted to play a ranked, get smacked, lose about 6-7 games in a row, you will recieve 3 lp a win and lose like 10-20 and go back to silver - gold sooner or later where you belong. Just get good or use scripts lol, Account boosting is same ban rate as scripting

Thank you for your insightful post, would you like to get boosted? :-)

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...