DNAIOWoodcutter free trial

Mr def nerd

Hi thanks for the trial, I've been running the script for 15 mins now and I decided to baby sit it, im woodcutting normal trees at varrock east and after it banked the bot randomly picked up burnt chickens and then continued to woodcut with them in the inventory, it's a minor bug just thought i'd let you know

Edit: Now its stuck at bank

3644e326c60f42f71d3633d0048c4892.png

Edited by DarkElysium

Hi thanks for the trial, I've been running the script for 15 mins now and I decided to baby sit it, im woodcutting normal trees at varrock east and after it banked the bot randomly picked up burnt chickens and then continued to woodcut with them in the inventory, it's a minor bug just thought i'd let you know

Edit: Now its stuck at bank

3644e326c60f42f71d3633d0048c4892.png

Hmm, I need some more information for the stuck in bank as the error is not related to it :/, also for the burnt chicken I am looking into it, I think it was because I missed one thing in the filter

Hmm, I need some more information for the stuck in bank as the error is not related to it :/, also for the burnt chicken I am looking into it, I think it was because I missed one thing in the filter

Well when it was stuck at bank thats the only error I saw and in the status it said "banking" and about the burnt chicken I just noticed its picking up ashes aswell and said "Looting nests" while doing so.

Well when it was stuck at bank thats the only error I saw and in the status it said "banking" and about the burnt chicken I just noticed its picking up ashes aswell and said "Looting nests" while doing so.

Hmm, was your inventory full and did it actually open the bank? It might be caused by me using a new method to detect which bank to use

I dont know if the script is supposed to actually, after inventory full goes to the verock shops and then goes back to bank and then deposit > continue cutting trees then repeat same verock shop thing.

Unless something went wrong with the mapdata (which happens really rarely), it should walk straight to the varrock bank. None of the tiles behind the bank is defined in the script. Try reloading the client and check if it works better then