DNAIOWoodcutter free trial

Mr def nerd

wrXkznp.png

Did you use to have this script? PM @Ericthecmh to get a free 30 day trial of the OSBot 2 version!

Hello everyone, I will be giving out free trials for my woodcutting script, in order to get a free trial you must do the following:

• Reply below that you want to test it
  • Not be an old user of the script (Old users will get 30 days free trial once one of the script managers get online)
  • Once you get the script, I will require bug reports/proggies to know that the script is functioning

Maximum 5 people can have trials at a time, and I will remove your trial after 48 hours, here is the list of users with trial:

Queue list of people gettng trial:

You can find the thread with all the script features and link to the store here

Edited by Mrsdefnerd

Okay, I have now authed you the script

Awesome, thank you.

Am using it now, only bug is that if it tries to loot nests with a whole bunch of logs on top of it, it will fail to do so if nest is buried and take option is not on screen and will start taking logs until the logs have disappeared.  I'm not sure if this can be amended, but just a heads up.

Could I get a trial aswell?

can i get a trial? im working on my wcing atm

Authed both of you the script

Awesome, thank you.

Am using it now, only bug is that if it tries to loot nests with a whole bunch of logs on top of it, it will fail to do so if nest is buried and take option is not on screen and will start taking logs until the logs have disappeared.  I'm not sure if this can be amended, but just a heads up.

I see, the only way I think I can prevent this is to filter it out if there are more than X amount of items on the same tile as it

Okay, I won't be able to auth other users until the 48 hours are up, therefore I will be making a queue list

EDIT: Also don't forget to post proggies in the original script thread as I need some proggies aswell

Edited by Mrsdefnerd