Road To Beastly F2P Pure Pker

Joshyy yo

Hello, I will be making a level 50 pure which compared to pures of similar level has much superior stats. I will be using this account for risk fighting and it is purely for making me money, I have set myself a challenge of not transfering any gold or items to the account so I must make all of the money myself (Legit, no bots involved).

Method

First of I started by doing the Waterfall Quest, I done this for 30 Attack and Strength. I then punched cows until I had enough cowhide to sell for 10k, for Adamant Scimitar. I then killed minotaurs for iron arrows, eventually selling them to buy trout. I plan to kill Chaos druids and flesh crawlers until 70 Strength which I will then finish training melee. I am killing these as hopefully the revenue from herbs will be over 5m when i have reached 70 Strength. 

To complete my range goal I will cannon something (not sure yet what to cannon, if you have any suggestions I would appreciate to hear them) until i reach 40 Range, I will then use the range guild to train to 72 range as I will then receive no bonus Hitpoint levels because I want to keep the accounts combat as low as possible.

Current Goals

40 Attack

70 Strength

72 Range

59 Hitpoints

50 Combat

Current Stats / Progress Log

As of 29/6/14

Start of Post, Day two of account.

post-96449-0-32192100-1404052107_thumb.png

2/7/14

Not played a lot in the last two days, but got about 6 hours progress in today!

post-96449-0-77393600-1404338348_thumb.png

Current Activity

post-96449-0-63158700-1404054912_thumb.png

Edited by Joshyy yo