does anyone still bot/goldfarm?

Jmh44

back in February you could bot pretty much anything, i remember i left my main fishing sharks for like 7 days, i forgot i had it on. no bans or anything. i botted a lot back then and now i don't even bother botting because of the ban rates. i know the price of gold is going up and i can only assume that because no one is botting XD. who here has an actual bot running right now and how long has it been on?

I botted for 2 weeks without getting ban, all good. But I got delayed ban when I wasn't botting.

Pretty much, the system check previous tactics and more stuff of the account, and you will get cough, and then you will get delayed ban.

It happened with me on like 5 accounts.

It's impossible to bot nowadays. Even for 2 hours.

I botted for 2 weeks without getting ban, all good. But I got delayed ban when I wasn't botting.

Pretty much, the system check previous tactics and more stuff of the account, and you will get cough, and then you will get delayed ban.

It happened with me on like 5 accounts.

It's impossible to bot nowadays. Even for 2 hours.

I beg to differ

post-71761-0-79564400-1403893605_thumb.jpg

All from one account botting an average of 8 hours a night, which I've been doing for over 6 months now. It seems the best way to minimize chances of bans are:

1) Use an old account (created many years ago) that has no previous bans

2) avoid using low-profit, high-banrate methods such as fishing/woodcutting

3) play it legit for a while, I probably played this account legit for a few months before I got bored and turned to botting

4) make sure you're well quested/well rounded in skills, if all you ever do is train one skill/do one thing for money, you raise a lot of red flags

5)  don't bot more than a nolifer could/would play. I have my breaks set for about 3 hours running, +- about an hour, and breaking for about an hour +- an hour; I rarely let it run for more than 10 hours a in a 24 hour period

6) keep botting/login times consistent: I rarely run it before 10pm or after 10am

7) remember that the account is for making money, not having fun: don't ever get attached to the account, and don't buy useless expensive gear unless it helps your botted method

8) sell money often: if you do get banned, at least you won't lose too much