OSBot - Why is my GPU being used?

Dreamliner

This is pathetic.... we don't mine bitcoins on your machines. We've setup OSBot to allow the JVM to optimize graphic performance. The JVM automatically chooses whether or not your GPU is used or not. If your GPU is used, it's sole purpose is to save CPU processing power. The only process within OSBot which makes use of the GPU is when we copy image buffers around to render the canvas and loading screen which you've screenshotted. OSBot requires double-buffering on every client and this may lead to your GPUs powering up. Double-buffering allows us to render graphics on-top of the RuneScape canvas in a synchronized fashion.

We could make way more money by simply making OSBot browse ads in the background or some other bullshit but we don't. I'm disappointed that the community has come to such a conclusion.... -.-

It's funny cause you're comparing GPU usage at the loading screen of OSBot 2 to the GPU usage of OSBot 1 on the loaded RS client. Obviously your profiling methods are not accurate anyways. 

It's pathetic? I'd actually make the claim it's your fault for allowing yourself be doubted so much due to the actions you have chosen to make. I'd also claim it's pathetic to think that the reason people doubt you, is not your fault.