OSBot 2.1.17 - Fixed lag/error when loading new tabs!

Laz

..So where is the osbot 1 version?

Seriously tho... osbot2 isn't working at all atm.  (I've tried 10 different scripts) . Can we please use osbot1 again which was working perfectly fine?

Edit:  i think they made a revision for osbot1, but not sure if they made a new version/ can't find a download link for osbot1

Edited by DPSkillaS

lol it's in beta version atm .. you guys have to be patient runescape have done alot to ban bots thats why osbot2 is out you have to babysit your bot , and report bugs or errors help out the team can just tell them the problem and expect them to fix it , they have to wait till they get caught in the random then they can fix it , these things take time .. 

Seriously ridiculous. No ETA on osbot 1 or anything. My spot is quite remote and others are still there using ***bot scripts. I've been paying for VIP for 10 months now and would continue to if some effort was put in to osbot 1. Due to world hopping not being available on osbot 2, it's useless to me. This will be my final day if an update is not made. I've been waiting a week and not a word has been said about it. It's time to move else where. 

Seriously ridiculous. No ETA on osbot 1 or anything. My spot is quite remote and others are still there using ***bot scripts. I've been paying for VIP for 10 months now and would continue to if some effort was put in to osbot 1. Due to world hopping not being available on osbot 2, it's useless to me. This will be my final day if an update is not made. I've been waiting a week and not a word has been said about it. It's time to move else where. 

There is no ETA as osbot 1 won't be updated anymore.

Edited by Mojito