Sneaky Jagex

Laz

RuneScape has updated today to revision 50 but our updater is fine. No hook identifiers were broken during the process. We could theoretically update the bot right now but as an effort to prevent further bans, I'm going to be evaluating certain bugs which occur during random event solvers. Nearly all our random event solvers have been tested but there seems to be certain conditions under which they do not activate.

We do not believe this is simply a trivial bug but an effort on part of Jagex's bot-watch campaign to efficiently detect players who use injection and/or reflection bots. The idea of having random events that some how bypass our random event solver queues is definitely a quick way to identify bots. These techniques can all be prevented and that is why I'm delaying the release of the #50 revision update until we fix the issue (which will be today for sure!)

I'm the only active developer at the moment but no worries! The fix won't take long. Additionally, we're going to add some extra injections to accurately detect invisible NPCs and/or players (specifically moderators/admins).

Sorry for the inconvenience but this wait works to everyone's benefit. We don't want to have bans occurring when they can EASILY be prevented by us.

Thanks,

Sincerely Laz.

Sneaky Jagex ain't no match for Reliable @Laz! Show them what you are made of :)

I'm sure you've already heard of this issue;
When I am running a script, and I hit pause, I must click it numerous times. I must also do the same to have it resume again. However, sometimes the script won't resume and the bot will freeze up on it's own. I have tried opening another bot tab and then left clicking on the original bot tab and manually selecting, "Stop Script". When I do that it becomes a functional Runescape, although I cannot load any other scripts until I entirely reboot the client. The second bot tab also will not load when I do this. 

Issue #2, as Laz stated in the OP, while I'm at experiments my character will not respond to any form of random. I've been killed by the evil chicken, Mr Hyde, and placed in random areas. The most annoying one would be mystery boxes.

Just my experiences, good job otherwise! 

RuneScape has updated today to revision 50 but our updater is fine. No hook identifiers were broken during the process. We could theoretically update the bot right now but as an effort to prevent further bans, I'm going to be evaluating certain bugs which occur during random event solvers. Nearly all our random event solvers have been tested but there seems to be certain conditions under which they do not activate.

We do not believe this is simply a trivial bug but an effort on part of Jagex's bot-watch campaign to efficiently detect players who use injection and/or reflection bots. The idea of having random events that some how bypass our random event solver queues is definitely a quick way to identify bots. These techniques can all be prevented and that is why I'm delaying the release of the #50 revision update until we fix the issue (which will be today for sure!)

I'm the only active developer at the moment but no worries! The fix won't take long. Additionally, we're going to add some extra injections to accurately detect invisible NPCs and/or players (specifically moderators/admins).

Sorry for the inconvenience but this wait works to everyone's benefit. We don't want to have bans occurring when they can EASILY be prevented by us.

Thanks,

Sincerely Laz.

So Basically Everyone who purchased vip this month just got gf there vip currect? i purchased mine 3weeks ago and havnt been able to bot longer then 30mins due to You being the only Developer.

facep.gif

LMFAO at everyone saying thx....the pass 4 released havnt done nting but lag us more and have the same issues with randoms. THX LAZZ! PERFECT JOB CANT WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT FAIL RELEASE! :D

Edited by FarmYourMomAway

So Basically Everyone who purchased vip this month just got gf there vip currect? i purchased mine 3weeks ago and havnt been able to bot longer then 30mins due to You being the only Developer.

facep.gif

LMFAO at everyone saying thx....the pass 4 released havnt done nting but lag us more and have the same issues with randoms. THX LAZZ! PERFECT JOB CANT WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT FAIL RELEASE! biggrin.png

You still have a botting advantage over the rest.

You can bot 30 minutes at a time on an unlimited amount of tabs whereas those who don't have VIP can only bot 30 minutes on one tab. Infinity * 30 minutes > 1 * 30 minutes.

Negativity doesn't solve the client's issues.

Patience is a virtue.

You still have a botting advantage over the rest.

You can bot 30 minutes at a time on an unlimited amount of tabs whereas those who don't have VIP can only bot 30 minutes on one tab. Infinity * 30 minutes > 1 * 30 minutes.

Negativity doesn't solve the client's issues.

Patience is a virtue.

LOL............what makes u think im gonna bot multiple tabs when randoms dont work? 

If this site is not functual by the end of this month. i well be moving my services to another spot.

I Think Almost 4weeks waiting for a bot to get threw randoms etc is being really patient no?

if that isnt patient around here then this must be a non-stop issue this site has.