Interesting topic please take time to read

Murdersaurus

So today i decided to bot a little bit of hunter on my main (120cb) as i wanted spottier cape for elite clue's so im babysitting and while playing a game of cod ghosts someone talked to me and i didnt reply, obviously he reported me because when i pmed him asking where i could hunt red salamanders a few minutes after (lol) he replied and said dont even bother trying (LOL) so now im wondering what should i do if i only ran the script for 45 minutes and had that slow reply which got me reported, im almost pretty sure ban hammer is incoming already had my 2 day ban 1 year ago from mage training arena, xffered all 300m of my bank, so guys hopefully you can provide me with info of whats coming in the near future ban hammer or no ban hammer. thanks.

^^^

Edited by Murdersaurus

There is always a chance of being banned, but the more time you bot on it the higher the chances. 

45 mins of botting even with a macro report might not be enough or clear enough evidence if it is a physical ban (From a report)

Jagex has this zero tolerance thing going on lately, but new botters usually get a normal ban, or rolled back.

Edited by Farmerfish
  • Like 1