Anyone know where I can get an iPhone 5s for $300 - $400?

CrisisDesigns

DO NOT GET AN IPHONE!

seriously guys why the hell does everyone want iphone?? you can get LOTS of better phones with that money .. like SERIOUSLY

Look around on forums, iphone's hardware is GARBAGE if you compare what you can get for that money....

Why do you have to be an Apple fag sad.png

Please convert to the Android Master race

Well you can customize android however you want, I really dont see 1 reason why IPhone is so popular. 

But yeah try this 

It's popular because its overpriced, people want to act cool with their overpriced phones, but they just litteraly burned or threw away money

• Like 1

DO NOT GET AN IPHONE!

seriously guys why the hell does everyone want iphone?? you can get LOTS of better phones with that money .. like SERIOUSLY

Look around on forums, iphone's hardware is GARBAGE if you compare what you can get for that money....

It's popular because its overpriced, people want to act cool with their overpriced phones, but they just litteraly burned or threw away money

Not sure if troll or has never bought a phone recently, most Phones are now more expensive than the iPhone, 1 example being the HTC one

I'm used to iPhone, so I'll buy an iPhone.

dat attitude....

My 4? year old S2 has the same specs as the Iphone 5..

i got S2 too =D

Not sure if troll or has never bought a phone recently, most Phones are now more expensive than the iPhone, 1 example being the HTC one

Look what the HTC one has, look what the newest crapphone has, compare.

-.-