Fastest way to 70/70/70 combat stats?

Impassive

The best way would probably be to quest it out at the beginning. For example, 30/30/30 takes way longer training on monsters than doing Waterfall Quest and getting 30 Defence. If you are planning on using a Dragon Scimitar on the account do Monkey Madness early and actually benefit from the quick 110,000 XP. After that some people do Rock Crabs, Chaos Druids, Flesh Crawlers, Yaks, Experiments or NMZ. It's up to you, they're all relatively close XP wise. The best way would probably be to do 60 Attack, 70 Strength, 70 Attack, 70 Defence using Dragon Scimitar and then Whip for Defence. Also this will probably take around 100 hours or so.

Edited by Artemis

The best way would probably be to quest it out at the beginning. For example, 30/30/30 takes way longer training on monsters than doing Waterfall Quest and getting 30 Defence. If you are planning on using a Dragon Scimitar on the account do Monkey Madness early and actually benefit from the quick 110,000 XP. After that some people do Rock Crabs, Chaos Druids, Flesh Crawlers, Yaks, Experiments or NMZ. It's up to you, they're all relatively close XP wise. The best way would probably be to do 60 Attack, 70 Strength, 70 Attack, 70 Defence using Dragon Scimitar and then Whip for Defence.

I definitely can't do MM as I want them to be nmz only accounts. Thank you though :) Do you think NMZ is actually beneficial for early levels? :o

I definitely can't do MM as I want them to be nmz only accounts. Thank you though smile.png Do you think NMZ is actually beneficial for early levels? ohmy.png

Hmm, then you'd have to go for Saradomin Sword first or something. The weapons give a good Strength bonus so it's beneficial to get to them quick. You could use Dragon Longsword and the Dragon Dagger/Dragon 2 Hander for the special attack at 60 since those go with NMZ accounts. I know Dylan goes there pretty early and he makes a lot of maxed mains, but I couldn't tell you for sure. Maybe he could explain his train of though for doing this. @Dylan

Edited by Artemis