Question

robertwalker

hey so i have been banned on my main and now have 1 mark on my pure ive reset my modem and also ive been playing legit as well for about 3 weeks now ive started botting but baby sitting and only going for 30 mins max before stopping no ban yet but would you risk it or will that just be a ban i think my ip was flagged thanks to anyone who helps

You don't need to change ISPs to get a new IP, that's ridiculous. Call your ISP and say "I'd like a new IP address", the end; just don't run your mouth about how it's for a "bot". If they ask, just say you've been having issues with it and you'd like to change it

Also, play the account legit until it's well-rounded (well quested, lots of time put into untradables, etc) and then bot it for reasonable amounts of time in safer areas.

• Like 1

You don't need to change ISPs to get a new IP, that's ridiculous. Call your ISP and say "I'd like a new IP address", the end; just don't run your mouth about how it's for a "bot". If they ask, just say you've been having issues with it and you'd like to change it

Also, play the account legit until it's well-rounded (well quested, lots of time put into untradables, etc) and then bot it for reasonable amounts of time in safer areas.

Thank you :)