Where to get a good Proxy

Llama

For those of you that have read the title might notice I'm looking for a proxy...

I'm looking for a paid proxy service and have some money to invest into one to avoid bans and will help out in the long run,

I've looked around the forums and can't seem to find anything, it would be really helpful if you could post some of your suggestions or providers you use :D or you could even suggest it's not a viable option, just any advice would be helpful as fuck... 

Thanks!

tl;dr need paid proxy

For those of you that have read the title might notice I'm looking for a proxy...

I'm looking for a paid proxy service and have some money to invest into one to avoid bans and will help out in the long run,

I've looked around the forums and can't seem to find anything, it would be really helpful if you could post some of your suggestions or providers you use :D or you could

even suggest it's not a viable option, just any advice would be helpful as fuck...

Thanks!

I've been looking for a provider as well an so far www.hidemyass.com looks the cheapest an best but idk

Edited by bigballnboss