[COD] Win OSRS Mils using your COD Skills! Enter Now.

Rs Bots Pro

Hello there, today i am here to offer you call of duty players a chance to win osrs millions as many times as you like. Alls you need is some serious COD skills and 500k OSRS cash. Now your probably thinking how/why?!? Well what i have in mind is a cod bracket with a minimum of 8 players although im hoping there is many more! Those of you not familiar with a bracket it means 1v1 until there is only one player left victorious because they beat every other player they came up against.B The more people who play, the bigger the jackpot. I will support all the big name cod titles such as MW2 and 3 & black ops 2
I Will make ZERO money from this. Each player puts in 500k and that all goes in the pot. So 16 players pitted against each other would make a jackpot of 8mil OSRS cash.

I first want to gather interest for this kind of idea and should i gather enough interest i will talk to the staff and see what is possible. As your probably thinking ' i dont trust you with my cash ' i will use a staff member or someone trusted to keep the jackpot it wont be me. Like i said i just want to organize the event i think it would be incredibly fun!

Please post your opinions and thoughts about such an idea smile.png just remember the more players the more cash you can win.

Please be polite as always. Thanks

Edited by Rs Bots Pro

This is a amazing idea.. But I dont have COD ghehe.

If we can do this whit FIFA 13 it would be amazing.

that is a possibility if enough players are interested. its up to you lot really.

300 POSTS! OMG I MUST BE SPAM SPAM SPAMMMMING... oh wait??? none of my posts are spam, what do you think of that? yeh i dont care. dont bother replying.

Edited by Rs Bots Pro

Hello there, today i am here to offer you call of duty players a chance to win osrs millions as many times as you like. Alls you need is some serious COD skills and 500k OSRS cash. Now your probably thinking how/why?!? Well what i have in mind is a cod bracket with a minimum of 8 players although im hoping there is many more! Those of you not familiar with a bracket it means 1v1 until there is only one player left victorious because they beat every other player they came up against.B The more people who play, the bigger the jackpot. I will support all the big name cod titles such as MW2 and 3 & black ops 2

I Will make ZERO money from this. Each player puts in 500k and that all goes in the pot. So 16 players pitted against each other would make a jackpot of 8mil OSRS cash.

I first want to gather interest for this kind of idea and should i gather enough interest i will talk to the staff and see what is possible. As your probably thinking ' i dont trust you with my cash ' i will use a staff member or someone trusted to keep the jackpot it wont be me. Like i said i just want to organize the event i think it would be incredibly fun!

Please post your opinions and thoughts about such an idea smile.png just remember the more players the more cash you can win.

Please be polite as always. Thanks

ill need to touch up on my ex- quick scoping skills haha :) great idea :)