F2P Money Making Bots

Asap Ferg

okay im so butt hurt mate its lol get real I couldnt care less. ill just sit on my beautiful $450,000 usd profits in my bank smile.png

You do that

Now stop talking bullshit about stuff you have no idea on. (Idk if that's your profit, but from this thread I can already see you have no idea on botting, atleast not as much as you claim to have)

Edit:

"25 May 2014 - 07:39 PM

I need humidify accounts and shroom accounts made. please contact my Skype Live:TheRsMarket if you interested in completely these accounts for scratch for me!"

Trying to only now farm a method thats been out for 3 months. Yh I can really see your 'botting' experience

Edited by Spin3x

I don't want to butt in but I am pretty sure for 1) fighting over who knows a game better is pretty naive in itself and a joke, especially if its runescape. I know botrepeneur knows his ways because he is an exceptional coder. So maybe his methods may not be quite aparrent to you mister The Rs Market, because you know more of the market, you know, like a merching viewpoint.  You both are fighting eachother with two totally different paradigms I feel. 

• Like 2

I don't want to butt in but I am pretty sure for 1) fighting over who knows a game better is pretty naive in itself and a joke, especially if its runescape. I know botrepeneur knows his ways because he is an exceptional coder. So maybe his methods may not be quite aparrent to you mister The Rs Market, because you know more of the market, you know, like a merching viewpoint.  You both are fighting eachother with two totally different paradigms I feel.