#DatRebuild - Arctic and $40 Dollars worth of RS3 GP for Bonds

Arctic

I already bought the headphones...

i probably would have gone for executives if i were you since they have a way better look to it and look nicer imo but the new studios look fairly dope as well but for me executives would be a win,

would you do a review video with the headphones? I think they might be a bit different than the ones here in US

also im gnna start selling bonds as well soon mate :)

i probably would have gone for executives if i were you since they have a way better look to it and look nicer imo but the new studios look fairly dope as well but for me executives would be a win,

would you do a review video with the headphones? I think they might be a bit different than the ones here in US

also im gnna start selling bonds as well soon mate smile.png

They are exactly the same :)

(The U.S ones and the ones I have)

The bass is a lot tighter than the previous Beats, the build quality is better and they are way more low profile than the other ones in the range as well as its predecessors.

And the old ones used to leak more noise are 50% volume than these new ones do at 100%.

The wireless features are pretty good and have decent range so overall if these headphones last me 2-3 years I'll be extremely happy.

They are exactly the same smile.png

(The U.S ones and the ones I have)

The bass is a lot tighter than the previous Beats, the build quality is better and they are way more low profile than the other ones in the range as well as its predecessors.

And the old ones used to leak more noise are 50% volume than these new ones do at 100%.

The wireless features are pretty good and have decent range so overall if these headphones last me 2-3 years I'll be extremely happy.

they should, quality on the newer ones seem much better :) my replica beats ive had lasted me about 3 years and cost me around 80 dollars :)

help me sell bonds pls idk how to get buyers :'(