[picture]How jagex is catching bots

cameron4477

Not everyone interacts with other players that they dont give 2 shits about...Anyways let say im at gnome agility and i no1 else is there and i get banned in like 4 hrs whats your opinion....how did they ban me?

Shitty script thats too bot like, or perhaps a mod was there bot busting, maybe even a player reported you botting and since gnome agility and the area right around it is a botting hotspot(http://i.imgur.com/Z1GokFE.png) they investigated it quickly?.  If they were "tracking" the client don't you think there would be a system in place that as soon as being detected you get banned? Couldn't they just upon you logging in for the first time ever on the client ban you right away? 

Edited by Molly

I know how a dynamic IP works and since you post on the forums every hour of your bans I wouldn't be surprised all the ips you are limited to don't have at least a ban for something. Or you know, you can take a break from goldfarming and try a different game if that is your intention.. I'm here using two different clients and haven't been banned in months.

btw, Pandemic's agility script works fine.. Used it on a fresh account 1-25 a couple days ago

I know how a dynamic IP works and since you post on the forums every hour of your bans I wouldn't be surprised all the ips you are limited to don't have at least a ban for something. Or you know, you can take a break from goldfarming and try a different game if that is your intention.. I'm here using two different clients and haven't been banned in months.

btw, Pandemic's agility script works fine.. Used it on a fresh account 1-25 a couple days ago

I know it works fine..i did 1-39 in a day on the lvl 3 i made and 1-41 mining...And i get fresh ip addresses from my service provider so no thhey dont all got ip flags on them..Plus i stopped playing now anyways it was best that i got ban..