OSBot Programming Tutorials (Series)

Merccy

Could you possibly post the source code too? The video although 720p isn't that great quality and sometimes I cannot see what you have written and need to listen to exactly what you say about 10 times ( for some reason its only part 1 and 2 where I got this problem, part 2.5 is as clear as day!)

Also it is quite strange I have followed the tutorial but when I come to running the code it does not seem to want to work! It just stands there without chopping any tree, I've checked item ID's, spelling of Chop Down and all that jazz. I have no errors but it just doesn't move for me unfortunately! 

Apart from those bits it was a great tutorial showing me how to get started with OSBot programming! Thanks!

EDIT----

My mistake, I have found what I did wrong it works now and I'm so happy haha

Edited by Zuluguy

• 3 weeks later...

i understand what you do however i still dont fully understand the basics of scripting.. if you can pm me the links you used to learn the basics of scripting (e.g. the functions, commands etc..). i would be glad to learn.

good job on the current videos that you have made :D and thank you

For the basics of java I recommend someone on YouTube called 'thenewboston' he has some good videos on the basics/intermediate level of java