2 day ban at 12:30 16 May 2014

BulletLatus

Hello.

I've just seen that a lot of people have been banned today.

I personally was botting at the range guild, it world hopped to 330, and at the time I wasn't aware that a BIG bot-busting event was going on.

S6cFWQu.png

I got this email from Jagex:

"Our macro detection system has been monitoring your account closely and has detected that you are using illegal 3rd party software which violates the rules of the game and breaches your terms of service with Jagex. "

Anyone else get a 2 day bot-busting ban today?

OSBot should go offline and shutdown all bots when a bot-busting ban is about to take place.

I've gotten a perm ban with this message:

"We’re getting in touch with you because after reviewing your account we’ve noticed that you have broken one of our game rules. You’ll probably like to know why we did this and it’ll only take a moment to find out. Go to the “Account Management” section of the website and then click the “Appeal an Offence” link and there you go! 

Breaking a rule is not the end of the world by any means but to avoid us filling your inbox with similar messages in future, you may want to refresh your memory as to the game rules. The rules are but a couple of clicks away and can be found under the “Game Guide” section of the website." - JaGex

Gee, thanks for the nice e-mail Jagex... I'm pretty sure that this is the last inbox you'll send me since its a perm ban and I do think its the end of the world for my account. Consider yourself lucky.