►Hiring Workers for AIO Service ◄ #TEAMTRUST

Trustmybet

How long are you online on weekdays/weekends?: Weekdays like 7 hrs and weekends like 12 hrs

What is you're Time Zone: gmt 

What kind of things can you do for our services (Questing, Torsos, etc)?: questing is my strongest, then caping for 70 def accounts, im not too strong at low level caping and also powerlevelling if its reasonable

Have you added either of my Skype ( live:teamtrustaio ) ? : yes

Why would you like to work for my services?: I want something to do and be paid

Do you agree to the TOS?: yes

Sorry, I am going to have to decline your application for now. Looking for a strong powerleveller atm.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
How long are you online on weekdays/weekends?:  2-3 hours per day during the week, 4-5 hours per day on weekends

What is your Time Zone: Mountain Standard Time

What kind of things can you do for our services (Questing, Torsos, etc)?:  Questing/Powerleveling/PC/Account Creation

Have you added either of my Skype ( live:teamtrustaio ) ? : Yes

Why would you like to work for my services?: A good opportunity to make money 

Do you agree to the TOS?: Yes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
How long are you online on weekdays/weekends?: at least 3-5 hours everyday.

What is your Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone

Do you have a 10M 07 Gp Deposit (Asking to work for the deposit will result in a BLOCK) :5-10m deposit, yes.

What kind of things can you do for our services (Questing, Torsos, etc)?: Defenders, questing, some power leveling, account creation.

Have you added either of my Skype ( live:teamtrustaio ) ? : Yes.

Why would you like to work for my services?: I've wanted to work for an AIO for awhile i just haven't found anywhere to apply and i feel like i could progress in this ive been trusted with 60$+ trans and i just would really like to work at this after school.

Do you agree to the TOS?: Yes.

Edited by drkkngt666

• 1 month later...
How long are you online on weekdays/weekends?: Most weekdays 7-10 hours, most weekends 14+ hours

What is your Time Zone: GMT

Do you have a 10M 07 Gp Deposit (Asking to work for the deposit will result in a BLOCK) : Yes but would prefer to do 5m to begin with

What kind of things can you do for our services (Questing, Torsos, etc)?: Questing is my strong point, I was one of the first people to get a quest cape on an ironman account (16 days game time, can provide ingame proof) and I have quested for people in the past. I can also do torsos and void.

Have you added either of my Skype ( live:teamtrustaio ) ? : Yes

Why would you like to work for my services?: Might as well be doing services while playing my main.

Do you agree to the TOS?: Yep

PLEASE NOTE: I will not be able to do any services until I return to uni around the 21st Jan