Thinking of buying a tablet.

RoomScape

I checked the prices on Amazon and they are over $100 apart.

I saw one review that said the Nexus 10 can't charge fast enough when you are playing games on it. I am not too big of a fan on its sides; it has an old design. I wonder if a newer version will come out any time soon.

Really? Yeah, that'd be a problem. :|

I think a new version is coming out soon, but not sure. Still reading up on it.

Store price is $500 and $530 for nexus and note respectively. Amazon has deals, yeah, but that's not the actual price.

Edited by RoomScape

Really? Yeah, that'd be a problem. :|

I think a new version is coming out soon, but not sure. Still reading up on it.

Store price is $500 and $530 for nexus and note respectively. Amazon has deals, yeah, but that's not the actual price.

Tell me what you find.

Pssssh, no one pays store price except stupid people.

I actually may get the Nexus 7. The 10 is about double the price which is a bit much and a new tablet is supposed to be coming out soon. If it does, I wouldn't want to get a $500 tablet that may drop a hundred or two afterwards. :|

Doesn't seem like it's worth double the price either. 

Well depends on what you are gonna use it for. One of my friends are using his iPad mini in school like to presentations and stuff like that. But oh well i'm a fan of apple so of course I would suggest that smile.png

Gl finding 

Oh just saw the post, that you already bought it :) well done hope you're gonna enjoy it

Edited by gift

Well depends on what you are gonna use it for. One of my friends are using his iPad mini in school like to presentations and stuff like that. But oh well i'm a fan of apple so of course I would suggest that smile.png

Gl finding

Oh just saw the post, that you already bought it :) well done hope you're gonna enjoy it

The anticipation is killing me. >.<

I ordered it earlier today and it doesn't even show up as shipped so I'm mad. :( it probably has shipped but I see it as not shipped. :(

• 2 weeks later...