Red chin bot.

SparkyFailed

Hey, So im using that FrostHunter red chin bot and i only get like 180chins/hr at 70 hunter it might be good but im not sure what spot i should use to hunt im using the spot that is next to the black line like the end of the world smile.png If you know better spots please show a screenshot where etc. THANK YOU!!

[edit] This spot im testing atm: j0zlymn.png

Edited by SparkyFailed

at 70 Hunter i would say that 180 an hour isn't too far off what you should be getting. If you aren't wearing full laurpia (no idea how to spell that) then I would suggest investing in a set. My favorite spot to hunt them is northwest of the teardrop shaped lake right along the edge of runescape.  or at the north east corner of the U shaped lake.

at 70 Hunter i would say that 180 an hour isn't too far off what you should be getting. If you aren't wearing full laurpia (no idea how to spell that) then I would suggest investing in a set. My favorite spot to hunt them is northwest of the teardrop shaped lake right along the edge of runescape.  or at the north east corner of the U shaped lake.

Lathuia does not make a differance lol

I saw that too but i asked in some friendschats and asked if graahk/larupia helped and everyone told me no, But i've seen alot of other bots wearing it and it can't hurt to wear so i be testing it, And i am at the wall almost in the corner and yeah today i was only getting like 100/h So :p