Question about rs4golds

Slunky

I'm not exactly sure if it's against the rules to talk about this site so I apologize in advance. I was curious if rs4golds is legit? I've bought gold from them before and it's been fine but I was looking to sell my account to them. They don't pay you until 2-3 weeks which I understand because they want FULL access to the account before giving the money.

Edited by Slunky

3. Advertising

It is not allowed to post any URL to another community, commercial website, or bot. Doing so will result in a warning. Excessively spamming of an URL will result in an immediate suspension of your account.

Whilst technically you didn't post a full URL e.g. its not hyper-linked I would still advise against it ^ as for your question I don't have a clue :( sorry.

I'm not exactly sure if it's against the rules to talk about this site so I apologize in advance. I was curious if rs4golds is legit? I've bought gold from them before and it's been fine but I was looking to sell my account to them. They don't pay you until 2-3 weeks which I understand because they want FULL access to the account before giving the money.

they pay shit.

Better sell here when you reached 100 posts or you add me on skype, maybe i am interested :)

You should buy your gold from users in the OSBOT forum market. A lot of them are 100% trusted and they have better price than ''Gold Site''.

And no you can't advertise other site here.

It is true - the OSBot market is a good place to start.

I've used Playerauctions several times before and I feel that they are you best choice.