Former Staff Member Kyle

FerociousKyle

Ideally you'd return the money you were given? As you should still have it because it wasn't yours to spend? :L

Ideally. You are correct. As the money was not mine to spend, I should still have it. Yet, I don't because I needed to purchase books for school, and since the money was in my bank account it inevitably got used. Like stated before, I still intend to give the money back to the user that I took it from. I just don't have the money now. Since summer is coming, and I am almost done paying for things that come first, I will have a spare bit of change that I will be able to send his way. 

This or stay banned, that's how it always was and should be.

@FerociousKyle it's your duty to find the guy you scammed and re-pay him, maybe he quit RS completely or OSBot completely because of you.

Yes, I know how it's always been. And no, he had not quit because of me. Because a few months ago I was in contact with someone who knew him and he was still doing the same thing. 

Edited by FerociousKyle

The way it should be is you get banned permanently as soon as you scam. This twc shit all makes no sense.

I actually agree with you. When I was a moderator I actually despised people who were able to come back and had the Trade with Caution tag. It personally made me feel like we are allowing scammers into the community and were accepting them. I feel like this is a different case. Maybe many of you don't see it, but I personally do. I NEVER intended to scam. I hate scamming, but I panicked, and just completely went offline. Actually, it wasn't that I wanted to go offline, my computer crashed on me and I didn't have a computer for a couple months. If this is the way that the majority of the community feels, I will just leave and try to find the user on my own terms. 

I actually agree with you. When I was a moderator I actually despised people who were able to come back and had the Trade with Caution tag. It personally made me feel like we are allowing scammers into the community and were accepting them. I feel like this is a different case. Maybe many of you don't see it, but I personally do. I NEVER intended to scam. I hate scamming, but I panicked, and just completely went offline. Actually, it wasn't that I wanted to go offline, my computer crashed on me and I didn't have a computer for a couple months. If this is the way that the majority of the community feels, I will just leave and try to find the user on my own terms. 

Yeah I didn't really read the thread at all because I'm tired but I think it's really stupid to let scammers come back if they refund.. 

The way it should be is you get banned permanently as soon as you scam. This twc shit all makes no sense.

Yea I support this but I'm just wondering why Kyle is still on this forums not banned?

You used money that wasn't yours. 

You did not return the money.

That person is no longer available, therefore you should be banned.

You deserved it.

^ sums up the thread.