My gaming setup <3

Alex

I would profit, I looked into it haha but it's not worth the hardware drain

Uh, prove it.

I used to GPU mine. Once asics hit the market, it wasn't even worth it.  You make less than the electricity required to run them.

Also mining with nVidia, are you even trying?

Edited by dreamliner
  • Like 1

Uh, prove it.

I used to GPU mine. Once asics hit the market, it wasn't even worth it.  You make less than the electricity required to run them.

Also mining with nVidia, are you even trying?

I was gonna say something but I stopped myself because I have no idea what im talking about

Rofl, I'll have you know I watched a youtube video on graphic cards so do you have any idea who you are talking to

There is no point farming bitcoins, even with ASIC due to the difficulty, best bet would be going for mining alt coins which are ASIC proof, even then it's not worth the efford with Nvidia GPUs

you can gpu mine with cuda right now for those idiots who think its opencl/amd only

You're right you can. At about 1/5th of the speed of a similar priced AMD card.

But that's besides the point. Electricity costs more than what the card would make.

eAh7CHM.png

As of today, this is what you'd make mining with 1000MH/s (which is about 5 gtx 780 Ti's). This was considered a large farm about 2 years ago.

If you want to mine bitcoins, invest in an ASIC mining device.

http://cointerra.com/product/terraminer-iv-2ths-networked-miner-january-soldout/

Edited by dreamliner