Opinion on web design?

Kinetic

I agree with the comments above. The main reason why your beveled text doesn't look good is that you're mixing up two different styles, on one side there's the beveled text popping out and on the other side you have the flat UI style at the bottom. I think you put the 2 logos there to make it appear more symmetrical since everything is centered but it looks a bit weird, you can resolve that by putting the logo on top of the osbot text. I like the way you tried to change the composition of the main content but it makes the actual content look a bit cluttered. The idea behind it is good but there are still some adjustments to make.

I agree with the comments above. The main reason why your beveled text doesn't look good is that you're mixing up two different styles, on one side there's the beveled text popping out and on the other side you have the flat UI style at the bottom. I think you put the 2 logos there to make it appear more symmetrical since everything is centered but it looks a bit weird, you can resolve that by putting the logo on top of the osbot text. I like the way you tried to change the composition of the main content but it makes the actual content look a bit cluttered. The idea behind it is good but there are still some adjustments to make.

Yeah, the idea was to experiment, which is why I'm asking for opinions on them.

I'll be experimenting a lot with different styles etc, so i'll be posting new ones now and then when I have free time.