I can't be the only one

snaes

The thread would not be worthy if I only asked that, would it be? Regardless of the spam section.

And it's great that you listen to such genre, it's far less degrading than the 'music' that majority of the 'modern' culture enjoys. Not to mention art, if you can ever call that art.

Edited by snaes

Yeah, I'm not a very big classical fan. I can sit there and listen for a period; as I am an appreciator of music.

I listen to a variety of genres going from Jazz all the way to Progressive Metal to Hip-Hip, the list could keep going and going, haha.
I agree with your statement about the majority of the crap that is released today. It is absolute horse shit, and I don't know how people actually sit there and listen to it, and think "Yeah, this music is great."

Well, truth to be told, I was in metal waters before I came to the classical. You know, pagan, folk, black, death metal. I think that era was quite great, I've got to study about metal quite a lot and I've dropped quite a few stereotypes about metal.

Also: Wagner?

Edited by snaes