Doesn't seem fair

solononforever

its pm trapping someone i traded with before got pm trapped as well, its completely not divica's fault he should of read the message to see if his skype logs/username matched up.

edit: wongs skype got hacked its completely diff.

Divicaben should of also checked trustmybets skype, if he did the scam would of been avoided

Another user hacked hellens wongs skype, And she had to pay up?, its kinda on the same boat

Hellen's skype account got hacked, so it's their fault for not keeping it secure and they refused to refund.

Divica can't prevent people from impersonating her, so it's trust's fault for not doing a full check to be sure that he was trading the correct skype

But divicaben didn't check if it was the real @Trustmybet

But divicaben didn't check if it was the real @Trustmybet

Whilst he was about to send the PM, He should of double checked 

564cefd0c77a2ca8d4db48c2fc69ed63.png

As I said they both are at fault, so a 50% refund was a good idea

a pm should include a screenshot like this http://gyazo.com/6314eab7e549796e475aef3f6e48d605

and trustmybet should clearly see that the skype username is not his thus hes dealing with an imposter.

its not divica's job to search up peoples skypes it is however to send a pm with screenshot above, as long as he does that its not his issue i know im not gonna be digging through someones post trying to find there skype its not my issue.

He did his job though. mellow.png

Hellen wong was doing her job, when some guy decided to hack her.

Simon didn't request a pm, but she still gets banned, I never saw "it was all simons fault",

When your dealing with a highly vouched user, you never expect yourself being scammed.

And anyway, 70% of users have never even heard of this, so It seems legit once you get that pm

Hellen wong was doing her job, when some guy decided to hack her.

Simon didn't request a pm, but she still gets banned, I never saw "it was all simons fault",

When your dealing with a highly vouched user, you never expect yourself being scammed.

And anyway, 70% of users have never even heard of this, so It seems legit once you get that pm

well it was simon behind the hellenwongs (skype hack)

7OAXt.png

^^^ me trying to convince him to leave osbot alone and go elsewhere. lol

so yeah.... it was his fault lol, also "pm isn't required" i made thread requesting it was and it got shot down.

Edited by Dylan

There's really nothing we can do.

I personally believe both parties are at fault, but due to @Trustmybet's crucial mistake of not checking the private message, he cannot put the blame on @Divica and request a full refund.

It was divica's fault for thinking that was trustmybet, He has his skype everywhere... It's also trusts fault, But the thing is...70250058487f9414e22739e82ff40623.png

Look how legit that seems, He missed one crucial detail. The user who commited this scam was smart anough to make it all seem legit, If I was trust, I would of thought this was me. He missed one crucial detail, but hell! so did divica

d576d6e51db72415c7ca1ad8ae2e1048.png

It was divica's fault for thinking that was trustmybet, He has his skype everywhere... It's also trusts fault, But the thing is...70250058487f9414e22739e82ff40623.png

Look how legit that seems, He missed one crucial detail. The user who commited this scam was smart anough to make it all seem legit, If I was trust, I would of thought this was me. He missed one crucial detail, but hell! so did divica

d576d6e51db72415c7ca1ad8ae2e1048.png

you know divica's worker doesn't use the forums right??

so "trustmybets" skype being everywhere doesn't mean much to him.