Fully Functional 130k/hr Thief Script. Need Help W/ Bank Support

DylanSRT

Hey Guys,

I've created an amazing menaphite thug clubber script, which has gotten me up to 170k xp/hr at lvl 75 thief. I went from 70 to 84 thief in one day. I have purchased the "best" thieving script on the SDN (I won't drop any names) but it could barely get me 50k xp/hr, and I was severely disappointed. The only problem with my script currently is that I am having some difficulty adding banking support, so the user has to personally bank every 50k exp or so.

post-66973-0-74790700-1395969693_thumb.jpg

I am NOT new to java, I am currently a sophomore computer science major. However, I am new to the RS API. I'm looking for an experienced scripter to just help me out with a few parts of my code. Just a few questions over PM or E-mail or Skype, hell we can AIM if that's what your into. You will obviously be given credit, and I will even give a share of the profits if I ever make it onto the SDN. The Picture above is of my best xp/hr yet. I will make a better paint when the script is complete, I was just testing it for now.  BTW, I know I don't have many posts but I am just not active on the forums. Otherwise I have purchased over 10 scripts from this site, and currently have an account that's ranked in the top 100 for total level, almost all from botting. So PM me or reply to this thread if you are interested in helping me. Hopefully, I have posted in the correct section. 

Thanks

Looking forward to this script, there's a couple of talented scripters here that wouldn't mind to help ya out.

Thanks. To be honest, I can't believe how low the exp from thieving bots currently are. It must just be because they don't know about the menaphite method? Anyways, I'll let you know when you can test it. 

Edited by cooldoruk60

Thanks. To be honest, I can't believe how low the exp from thieving bots currently are. It must just be because they don't know about the menaphite method? Anyways, I'll let you know when you can test it. 

care to explain/link me to a video of the method i got a couple scripter buddys who may be interested in this.

This is basically what I need help with: tele to cw with duelling ring when out of food (currently it just logs out when out of food), grab full inv of food and house tele tab (presumably your house should be in pollinevich), return to the area and rerun the current script. And my greatest difficulty currently is making sure that the menaphite is trapped in the house when you get back, and closing curtains accordingly. I'm sure I could figure it out if I spent some hours on the script, but I know someone else already has this knowledge and I am very busy with school at the moment. I initially made the script to get me to 84 thief before the wildy update, but then I realized that it is 3 times faster than the 5 dollar scripts on the SDN. 

This is basically what I need help with: tele to cw with duelling ring when out of food (currently it just logs out when out of food), grab full inv of food and house tele tab (presumably your house should be in pollinevich), return to the area and rerun the current script. And my greatest difficulty currently is making sure that the menaphite is trapped in the house when you get back, and closing curtains accordingly. I'm sure I could figure it out if I spent some hours on the script, but I know someone else already has this knowledge and I am very busy with school at the moment. I initially made the script to get me to 84 thief before the wildy update, but then I realized that it is 3 times faster than the 5 dollar scripts on the SDN. 

i believe theres a better options a (shop) nearby where u can sell ur noted food 2. and rebuy it.